Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nine Months

Unbelievable.....seriously unbelievable....Cooper is nine months old. He grew up a lot in his eighth month...crawling, clapping, waving, pulling himself to standing, saying mom mom, three teeth, he has perfected the downward dog position and crawls this way now too.

He is getting faster everyday.



Pulling himself to standing....ALWAYS on the most unstable thing he could find.



Showing his funny little personality.


So proud of himself.



A little downward dog...from the backside.



It always amazes me how fast time goes. I mean, nine months has already passed. It seems cruel that there is no pause, rewind....or sometimes fast forward button to life. My days are filled with the urge to stop time, rewind, or maybe even put life in slow motion. To take the time to enjoy each moment. My nights are filled with the urge to hit fast forward and pause all at the same time.....if I could see to hit any buttons. Fast forwarding through waking up every hour to feed Cooper but pausing the quiet moments we have together in the night and the moment just before I lay Coop back down in his crib when he snuggles in the crook of my neck. I am madly in love, again.

No comments: