Sunday, August 1, 2010

Our Life: Uncensored

Life.
Life has been stressful.
Life has thrown us a lot of curve balls.
Lots has been going on.
A lot of things have changed.
Yet we still have a lot of unknowns.

Here it is in a nutshell....

* The lot that we fell in love with. The one that started this moving process for us. Is no longer ours. We signed it back to the builder. For reasons unknown. For reasons that racked up our lawyer bill and we will never know.

* We did chose an new lot. An equally as large lot. Backing onto farm land. With a nice compensation package.

* We hired the WORST real estate agent on earth. An agent who has done absolutely nothing. An agent who cost us more in lawyer fees. An agent who as our lawyer said is "extorting us."

* My health is not good. I found a lump, in my neck. I did go and get in checked out. Apparently it's my lymth node. He had no idea why it was swollen. We are watching it. I am getting lots of headaches. Cause is unknown. I also have experienced my 1st,2nd,3rd,4th and 5th anxiety attack.

* My grandmother and grandfather are not doing well. Lots of medical things going on there.

* Jason's leave to go to Turkey for 10 days has been approved.

* We have received a conditional offer on our house. NO THANKS TO OUR AGENT.

* Jason's position with Volleyball Canada for the fall and winter are still up in the air.

* My transfer is still not happening. Hoping to hear something in late August.

* Because we are still waiting to hear about my transfer the school that the kids will attend in the fall is unknown. We are a package deal.


There you have it...if you are still reading anyway.

1 comment:

P'nC said...

Oh geez! I'm so sorry to hear about everything. We're thinking of you though and hope that everything turns out great in the end.

If I helps at all, I still get enlarged lymphnodes in my neck all of the time - ultrasounds, etc. on a bi-annual basis and we continue to watch them but thankfully nothing is happening with them. I hope the same applies to you! Not like you need another element to worry about though eh? Ugh...