Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tricks, Cuteness and Foulings

I haven't posted much about Coop recently, I try to be an equal opportunity blogger but lately I haven't had much success.

Remember those nice monthly letters to Cooper, hmmmm....what happened to them anyway?

I can see it now, in twenty years he'll be in therapy over how his mother favoured his older siblings. So in attempt to combat some of the psychological damage I do to my third child here's some photos.

As you can see he is up to his same tricks...



And he's still as cute as can be...



AND, he blew out of his swimming diaper 5 minutes into the lesson. They evacuated the pool yelling "everyone out, there's been a fouling." Jason was mortified (he was in the pool with him), I still can't stop laughing.

1 comment:

kateolijnyk said...

He will be in therapy over the pool incident instead...