Sunday, February 20, 2011

Star Of The Week

Simon was Star of The Week at school. One of his jobs was to complete the Star Of The Week worksheets to present to his class.

Who Is In My Family


Fun Facts About Me

My Favourite Things

I love that he listed his favourite game as Simon Says. What a hoot!

This page was very interesting to fill out with him. He wanted to list his favourite T.V. Show as Spiderman. I said, "but honey, you have never watched Spiderman." To which he replied. "I can't write Diego, my friends will laugh at me." It just goes to show how quickly they learn.

I Am Special Because

This one is a bit difficult to read....
I am funny
I help my friends
I play with everybody
I am kind
I have a sister
I have a brother
I am learning to snowboard
I am Canadian

1 comment:

P'nC said...

That is so fantastic! Wow. Way to go Simon.