Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Birthday Interview

Every year on the kids birthday I try to do a little interview with them.

Here's Riley's on the day before she turns 6...

How old are you going to be? 6

Let's talk about your favourite things. ok
Colour? pink
Food? Rice
Book? Chapter books - Disney Fairies
Clothes? Dresses
T.V. Show? Strawberry Shortcake
Movie? Cinderella, Tangled, Toy Story 3
Game? Tangled on my Leapster

Are you having a party today? Yes. At the trampoline place. All my friends are coming. 14 people.
What part of the party are you looking forward to? Jumping as high as the ceiling.
Do you have birthday wishes? Tangled dress up. You buy it at the Disney store.
Do you think someone bought it for you? Yep. I think Nee Nee bought it. Nee Nee always buys me things when I ask, even when it's not my birthday.
What theme is your birthday party? Brown and pink. Hello Kitty for the girls and Scooby Doo for the boys.
What do you want for your birthday breakfast? Oatmeal
What about your birthday dinner? Rice and veggies

What do you want to be when you grow up? A Vet and an artist. I'm going to make lots of money and then I'm going to put it all in my piggy bank, once my bank is full I am going to scoop it all up and mail it all to kids in Africa.
Why are you going to mail it to the kids in Africa? So they can buy water. I saw them scooping water from a muddy river and drinking it.
Does that make you sad? Yes. Because they have no food, no drinks and some don't have any mommy's and daddy's.
Do you want to get married when you grow up? Yes.
Do you want to have kids? Yes. Only 1, because it would be easier than 3.

I love you. I love you too mommy.
Can you stop growing now? No, never. Next I will be 7.

No comments: