Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Birthday Interview

One of the other blogs I read is called i should be folding laundry. The woman that writes the blog does birthday interviews with her children. On their birthday she asks them a series of questions which she posts on her blog. I really liked this idea, it will be fun to look back over the years to see how their answers change. It will also be fun to see if any of the things they thought they would do or be comes true. Here's Riley's 5th birthday Interview.

How old are you? Five

What do you want to be when you grow up? A veterinarian

Why? Because I want to take care of animals, give them medicine to feel better.

What else do you want to do when you grow up? Marry William.

Why do you want to marry William? Because he asked me to.

Do you want to have any kids? 2 kids.

What do you want to name them? Sara and Isaac or Cooper

How about three kids like mommy and daddy? Nope. Three is too much.

Can I babysit them? Yep. You can come to my house and I can come to your house anytime I want.

Can I have sleep over with them? They can only sleep at your house if I'm there.

Why? So I can make sure you're doing it right.

What's your favourite food? Noodles with butter

What's your favourite thing to play with? Dress up and my babies

What's your favourite activities? Swimming, dancing and playing with my friends

What do you want to do for your birthday? Go to the hotel and swim.

Are you big now that your five? Yep, because it's my birthday and I'm taller then Simon and Cooper.

No comments: