Monday, March 22, 2010

She got her wings

I sat down today to write about our week at the cottage but I just couldn't do it. Not yet. It will come. Later. The only thing on my mind is Alivia, Chantal, Craig, Mathieu, Andrew and Katelyn. The bravest, most courageous, strongest, most determined girl I have ever met left us on Friday, March 19th.

I'm going to be honest here, I can't even write this post.

Another day.

Another time.

Maybe.

You have changed our lives.

We will never listen to a Taylor Swift song again without dancing for you.

Our memories of you and our time together will last a lifetime.

We love you sweet angel.










You are the most beautiful princess in heaven.

2 comments:

kateolijnyk said...

Hugs to you all.

P'nC said...

No additional words are needed. You've said it beautifully. Thank you for posting this. We're sending lots of love your way and thinking of all of you.