Friday, April 25, 2008

Dance Class

On Wednesday parents were allowed into dance class to watch. Riley asked that morning if grandpa could come too. It was so fabulous to watch her, she did a great job. She listened to the teacher, sang the songs and was often the loudest voice, she didn't run back and forth form the group to me ( like most other children did). Grandpa and I proudly took photos and video. With only a few minutes left of the class she started looking back and forth from me to the teacher, I could tell that it was hard for her to have me sitting right there but unable to come see me. The end of the dance class ended with a few tears:( I was so proud of her, I too had tears in my eyes watching her...she looked like such a big girl. Here are some photos of our little ballerina girl.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, it's a mini Amanda.