Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long Weekend

This long weekend we had the opportunity to stay at the Holiday Inn by Yorkdale as Jason was coaching at the Provincal Team Selection Camp. We arrived on Friday night and took a subway ride to the hospital to visit G.G. He is in the hospital recovering from surgery.
The kids loved the 'train' ride.


Saturday the kids and I headed down to the pool and to the kids club.




Saturday evening we went to Yorkdale Mall and to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner

Riley phoning her peeps



Simon hiding from the elephants


On Sunday the kids and I went to the Ontario Science Center for the day. It was so busy there and I was on my own with the kids....I found myself dreaming of owning one of those kiddie leashes that I detest.







Riley in the beaver lodge showing her beaver teeth.


In the evening we went out for dinner with our friend Moira. After dinner we all headed back to the hotel for a swim.



The kids are both so proud that they can float on their backs without any help.

Moira stayed with us and we watched firecrackers from our hotel room, got great massages and even had bedtime stories with Moi.



On Monday the kids and I went to the Toronto Zoo. They loved every minute of it and I was exhusted from pushing that double stroller up and down all of those hills. We had a full day arriving at 9:00 and staying until 4:00.






This is how we all felt at the end of a fantastic and BUSY weekend

No comments: