Friday, May 9, 2008

Special words

I have been writing down all of the funny phrases Riley and Simon say to us. Some of the things that come out of their mouths are priceless. Here are a few of the most recent quotes...

1. "Oh mommy, nice hair, you look so nice today" - Simon
2. " I'm a little sad mom, Katie and Lily are my friends, Laurel is my friend, Owen and Devyn are my friends, what about Bree? Is there still room?" - Riley
3. "Yeah Riley, you amazing" - Simon
4. This one is x-rated :) "Mommy girls have vaginas and boys have a penis, I like penis'" - Riley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a also been writing down "Quotable Quotes" Here are a few of mine that I would like to share....
To put a really great spin on these quotes, imagine them coming out of the mouth of an innocent 2 1/2 year old.... WOW!
Aug 07 at a National Volleyball game in an empty court "Nee come in this court.... first you jump and then you fall...yep, that's how you play volleyball"

Sept 07 sitting in Van coming home from the first day at "school", I asked Riley how she enjoyed school. Her reply "Laura rubbed my back and then I had throw ups!"

At the dinner table one evening, I was asked if I would like more salad...my reply "yes, please".... Riley immediately crossed her arms looking directly in my eyes and said "Nee Nee, you have beautiful manners"

Feb 07 while on a flight to Seattle to see Uncle Ryan, Riley decided she had to go the bathroom . While we there I thought I might as well go aslo. Coming out of the tiny quarters with Riley in tow and attempting to walk down the very skinny aisle crowded with other people waiting to get to the washroom our Riley pipes and announces "Good girl NeeNee, you wiped your vagina!"

Here's the latest one:
I had just asked Riley (for the second time) to tidy up. Riley again looking at me, very close to my face, hands on hips...."NeeNee, you are very saucey, and I don't like those words."