Saturday, May 31, 2008

Should I stay or should I go???

I have been away from the kids for 24 hours now, a first for me. Jason is in Toronto coaching at the Team Canada Selection Camp and has a hotel room at the Holiday Inn near Yorkdale Mall, I joined him WITHOUT Riley and Simon. I have learned or relearned a couple of things about myself while here....
1. I am unable to nap. The plan was to come and have a nap and relax but no naps have been taken.
2. I am unable to sleep in. Again the plan was to sleep all morning this morning....we both were up by 6:30 (which is sleeping in at our house I guess)
3. I can't afford myself....there's this bag that I really like at the mall....too bad it's $1200.00.
4. I have ADHD, I rented a movie in the hotel and had a really hard time sitting the entire time, even though it was a really good movie.
5. I can still read adult things, I read a magazine cover to cover....did you know Shania and her husband split????
6. It is possible to finish a sentence at the dinner table without being interrupted.
7. Jason and I still have things to talk about...and the whole conversation wasn't about the kids.
8. There is a lot more room in a shower when two little people aren't in there with you.

Riley and Simon are having a blast with Nee Nee at Sherkston ( I have only talked to them three times). When I talked to them this morning Nee Nee suggested that I stay tonight as well.....this is my issue right now...should I stay or should I go????

No comments: