Monday, November 10, 2008

Did I say 10 weeks?

We went back to the doctors today for another check up and discussed the actual plan for the birth. Riley was delivered naturally and Simon was a c-section because he was breech. I have been stressed over how this baby was going to come, I would rather give birth to 10 babies naturally before I had another c-section...it was horrible.

This is what he told me...it is my choice but....and there is a BIG but...I would have a chance of rupturing, a small chance but it is still a risk. If I do rupture there is a 40-50% chance of fetal death. I really don't see much choice here. I could NEVER live with myself if something happened and I chose it that way. So it looks like my nightmare will become reality. I will find out in the next 2 weeks the actual date but he said he will book it a week or two early....which only gives us 8-9 weeks left to prepare.....AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I am going to make myself a nice cup a tea, watch Jon and Kate Plus Eight (to feel better about my situation) and try to comprehend the logistics of this..... 3 kids under the age of 4, January, snowsuits, daddy leaves before 7:00a.m., getting Riley and Simon to school, 6 weeks recovery including no lifting (HA HA HA). Calgone take me away!!!!!

No comments: