Sunday, February 15, 2009

P.E.I.

I am very happy to say that Jason has been offered the position of the beach volleyball coach for the 2009 Canada Games Team. He has been working very hard on his coaching over the past year and it is paying off. We will all be travelling to Summerside P.E.I for two weeks in August. Jason will spend a week coaching and living in the athletes village, the kids and I are hoping to rent an oceanfront cottage, attend the opening ceremonies, watch some beach volleyball and live the life in P.E.I. I am already researching and have a few friends who travel to P.E.I. every summer that are helping me with our plans. We can not wait and we are very proud of Daddy.

2 comments:

kateolijnyk said...

congrats!!!!

that's great news. i can't remember if i've been to summerside or not - we went to PEI when i was 9. i just really remember the red clay and anne of green gables :)

glad to hear all the hard work has paid off. yay!

P'nC said...

Congratulations! That is truly wonderful, and a great honor.

You all amaze us so much - not only are you being successful teachers, but you are raising 3 beautiful children and keeping a full time activity schedule, oh and yeah - just coaching a national volleyball team! You know, just an average day! :)