Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day

We had a great Valentines Day! We had a yummy pancake breakfast, we exchanged Valentines gifts, the kids and I made a heart shaped cake, Simon and Jason headed to the college for volleyball practice, Riley, Cooper and I headed to Horseshoe Valley Resort for a birthday party and we ended the night out for a steak dinner. Cooper was the hit of the restaurant, everyone felt the need to come over and ask about him.

Simon the Valentine Pirate


Enjoying the Valentines crafts


The boys ready to go the gym. They insisted on wearing "gym clothes."


Riley at Laurel's party. I was a little nervous about this party as it was a pool party. I am unable to go into a pool as my incision is not healed...what would Riley do????? Well, I put on her life jacket and off she went, swimming all over the pool, climbing out and jumping back in without any help. It was awesome!


No comments: