Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend

We had a fabulous weekend full of friends and fun outdoors....little of which I have pictures of.

Friday we went to our friends the Parkers for play time and lunch. It was a fun day and a yummy lunch. Thank you Christine, Drew, Lilly, Katie and Adam.

Saturday we went outside first thing in the morning in attempt to get some yard work done. Riley and Simon had a great time playing with all of the toys that had been put away all winter. Jason and I worked around the yard weeding and raking. We still have a ton of work to do but it was a good start. In the afternoon, Riley's friend Laurel and her mother Melanie came over for a play date. The girls had a blast together, they are two peas in a pod.

Sunday after church we spent more time outside enjoying the weather. The start of beach season starts tonight...or should I say the start of me becoming a single parent starts tonight. He has been volleyball free for about 5 weeks, it has been so nice, we love having him around. I am trying to brace myself for the next 4 1/2 months of craziness.

Here are the two photos I took of Riley and Simon outside this weekend.

Riley playing in the house.



Pirate Simon in his pirate ship.

No comments: