Monday, September 14, 2009

Lack of posts

I know my blog posts have slowed down....and I do have a lot to share, but extra-curricular activities have started...YIKES!!! Our schedule is a little busy.
Monday - Riley and Simon go to school. Cooper has a playgroup at the rec centre. In the evening both Simon and Cooper swim.
Tuesday - Riley has dance class.
Wednesday - Riley and Simon go to school. Simon has Monkeynastix in the evening.
Thursday - Riley swims
Friday - Riley and Simon go to school every other one.

Top the kids activities off with Jason coaching his high school team and all of our other family trips and adventures.

I have a lot to report on including: bed making, squirming like a worm, a great weekend in Waterloo with the Olijnyk family etc... but right now I am off to make dinner so I can go and pick up Simon (Jason has a staff meeting) come back home, feed everyone dinner, take Simon and Cooper swimming etc....

Post ya later!

No comments: