Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SHIT

Yes, I said it, SHIT!!!!!!! Cooper is on the move. He is able to get from his tummy to sitting and then he scoots on his bum. I left him on one side of our family room to go and change the laundry over and I heard a crash....he had scooted his way to the little table and chairs and pulled the little table over on himself.


Look at me!!!!!! I'm so proud.


Now for the SHIT part......


How do you baby proof a house when it is full of little Lego, barbie shoes and a bunch of other small put in your mouth and you will choke to death toys???

Life is about to get a little more interesting...unless I cave and get one of these baby jails.....I mean look how happy they look locked up in there, pure bliss.

2 comments:

kateolijnyk said...

oooooh dear! We are in the same dilemma here too - Izzy ate soap tonight. Yesterday it was almost one of Bree's rings....ugh. I have no suggestions other than pulling your hair out like i am.

The baby jail may be the way to go....or a play pen for now.

Anonymous said...

ooooh, so excited. what will happen when the Xmas tree goes up?