Thursday, December 2, 2010

Here I go....or at least here I try....

I read a blog called ishouldbefoldinglaundry and each week she hosts, You Capture, a weekly photo challenge. I have been admiring her photos for a long time, she is an amazing photographer and I vowed that once I got a new camera I would put myself out there and participate.

So here it goes....

I have a lot to learn about this camera and maybe even more to learn about photo editing. So be patient with me.

The assignment for this week was kindred.




Hopefully not too bad for my first attempt at this.

See some fabulous You Capture here

5 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

I think your photos came out very well! Congrats on the new camera!

Brooke said...

Hooray for new cameras! Love that first photo :)

urban muser said...

these are adorable! great shots.

Rebekah said...

They came out great! What kind of camera did you get? I got mine last year just after Thanksgiving because I couldn't stand to have lousy Christmas pictures any more! You're going to get some great shots this year! Go to the blog called Life With My 3 Boybarians and check out her October series called 31 Days to Better Pictures and you'll learn all you'll ever need to - it's the single greatest free resource for learning your camera that I have found so far! Have fun shooting!!!

Zoe said...

Gorgeous photos! You Capture is great for practising photography, welcome!