Thursday, December 16, 2010

You Capture - Outside

This weeks you capture at I Should Be Folding Laundry is outside.

I thought this would be an easy task. We spend a lot of time outside. Then the temperature dropped to -27 and the snow started to fall...and it hasn't stopped.

During the days the weather was -27 we spent a lot of time indoors, wishing we could be outdoors.


Drinking hot drinks from my newest little piece of heaven.


Dancing to Nuttin' for Christmas and I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas.


We did manage to get outside...this morning.






The snow was too deep for poor little Coop. He spent most of his outdoor time frustrated. In the house he went.


For more You Capture go here

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

That's a lot of snow!

Anonymous said...

These are so great! That is a lot of snow.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys got a lot of snow! I love the dancing photo - how fun!