Thursday, January 24, 2013

Celebrating Three

I don't know why but my children's birthday's stir up a crazy amount of emotions in me. Another year older. Crazy. I feel happy, proud, excited, sad, nostalgic, weepy and to be honest, a hot mess.
Cooper Birthday Interview:

Hi Coop: Hi Mama

How old are you going to be: Four

What are your favourite colours? Red and blue

What is your favourite food? Apples and Pizza

What's your favourite game? Skylanders

What's your favourite thing to wear? My goalie shirt

What's your favourite T.V. show? Pokemon and Lego

Are you having a birthday party? Yes. We get to play hockey.

What are your birthday wishes? Skylanders

Do you think someone bought them for you? Yep. You did.

What's the theme of your party? Hockey. The Penguins vs the Leafs

What do you want for your birthday breakfast? Pancakes

What do you want for your birthday dinner? Pizza

What do you want to be when you grow up? A cowboy

Do you want to get married when you grow up? No, because I just don't want to.

Do you want to have kids? Yep. 14. We can play hockey.

I love you Coop I love you too mama. Can I go play now?

No comments: