Friday, March 15, 2013

Riley's 8th Birthday Interview

Every year on the kids birthdays, ok, I've missed a couple, I do an quick interview with them.  Here's Riley's from the night before she turns 8.

IMG 4550

How old are you going to be? 8

What's your favourite colour? Purple

What's your favourite food? Rice and Sushi

What's your favourite book to read? Ivy and Bean

What's your favourite thing to wear? Dresses

IMG 4552

What's your favourite T.V. show?  Shake It Up

What's your favourite movie? Dolphin Tale

What's your favourite thing to do?  Dance and sing

What's your favourite music? Taylor Swift

IMG 4560

Are you having a birthday party?  Yep. An Art Party

What are you going to do there?  Paint

What would you like for your birthday?  I really have no idea.  I'd like a tablet.

Do you think someone bought one for you?  No, because you already told me no.  You told me I have to save my own money.

IMG 4561

What would you like for your birthday breakfast?  Pancakes

What would you like for your birthday dinner?  Sushi

What do you  want to be when you grow up?  A singer

Do you want to get married?  Yes

Do you want to have kids?  Yes

IMG 4555

How many kids?  Maybe 2 kids,  that's it.  I know how they come out.  

I love you Riley.  I love you too Mama

No comments: