Thursday, March 20, 2008

Priceless

One of the many things that Jason and I have learned since having kids is we will never get these years back...our time with them is priceless. There is no amount of money, no job, or no material objects that could take the place of our time together. Yes, we know that if I worked full time we could go on fancier vacations, get the hot tub etc... but we have the rest of our lives to acquire stuff...and that's all it is stuff. I feel like one of the richest persons in the world...I eat breakfast with my kids everyday, I eat dinner with my kids everyday, I go to every appointment, every activity. We are both so thankful for our careers because of the time it allows us to do be a family, to be together. Here is just one of those priceless moments from today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pricelss is very apprepos.... not many families "richer" than the Jason/Amanda Hubbard family. Go Kids!