Thursday, March 27, 2008

French and Spa Night

Riley once again has shocked us with what she is learning at school...she is able to sing Head and Shoulders in french...it's amazing. She learns french at her Montessori school and is able to say a few words in french. Daddy and Nee Nee also read to her in french at home. If I knew how to download video on her I would post her song for you...I wil try to figure it out...in my spare time:)

Riley and I decided that we were going to have a girls spa night, we had a hot bath, comb hair, cut nails and painted toe nails. I painted Riley's red and she painted mine purple.....the result....

I have until Monday's swimming lessons to try to remove all of the nail polish....wish me luck:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have too many toes....Yikes!