Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Highs and Lows

The last couple of days have been filled with highs and lows. First the high, my brother is getting married...I know, I didn't think it would ever happen...he's not one for doing things 'traditionally.' We are so happy for him and Hillary. Hillary is an absolutely fantastic person, we love her to death. Her and Ryan are perfect for each other...who else do you know that thinks riding their bikes for 8 plus hours at once is fun??? We can't wait to fly to...Whistler, Seattle or Costa Rica to be apart of this glorious day.

Now the low, my poor grandma has not been doing well. She is very weak, sick to her stomach, in pain, having heart rate problems etc.... The kids and I spent a few days with her in Welland trying to help out when we could. I have a very close relationship with my grandparents, we lived with them for 3 years. We are thinking about you every minute and praying that you get better really quickly. We love you!!!!!

No comments: