Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sherkston Shores

The kids and I headed down to spend some time with my mom. We spent the day at Sherkston and did it all. We went for golf cart rides, went swimming in the pool, hung out on the beach, went mini putting, played games in the arcade, Riley jumped on the flying trampoline and we partied with the band.....what a full day.


Ready to go on the golf cart


Simon chillin at the pool. Simon and I think Riley and Nee Nee are nuts...that water is cold. We would much rather lounge and eat snacks.


Mini putting...even through the water hazard.



Our little dare devil on the high flying trampoline. Riley asked me all day if she could do it...I wasn't so sure she would when it came down to it....boy, was I wrong. She kept asking the guy to go higher and higher. As soon as it was done she wanted to do it again.




Partying like rockstars!!! Simon was on fire, he danced non-stop. The band kept telling him to stop stealing the show. Priceless.


No comments: