Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Simon's first big injury

My poor boy got his first injury to speak of. He was walking at the pool at Sherkston Shores and started to talk to the lady behind him. He walked right into a post...unfortunately the post had a hook and eye in it....right at head level. The hook split open his head and he started to bleed....oh boy did he bleed:( I was in control until the crazy lady that was talking to him in the first place started to scream "he's bleeding all over" and "run to the medical center". That put me over the edge... Simon had already stopped crying, I'm sure he was trying to figure out what the crazy lady was yelling about. I took him to see the medical staff and they cleaned him up and put terry strips on him. Here's my brave boy with his boo boo:(

No comments: