Friday, August 1, 2008

Africian Lion Safari

On Thursday the kids and I headed out African Lion Safari. After a really long drive....I forgot how far it was....we were ready to go. We started by driving through the 'jungle.' Yes, I drove my car....Jason wasn't with us....it was our only chance to do it in our car. The highlight of the trip was the baboons. They climbed all over the car, one even sat on our windshield and peed....the kids thought that was hilarious. We also came upon an aggressive ostrich, he wanted to come in the car with us. All of this and no damage to my car besides lots of foot prints and some pee.

One of our baboon friends on our car.


Riley's reaction the baboon climbing our window.


The splash pad area







A perfect way to end the day....funnel cake!!!!

No comments: