Saturday, August 16, 2008

Riley and Simon's time with Nee Nee

While Jason and I were on our little vacation Nee Nee came to our house to be with Riley and Simon. I am not sure where she gets her energy from but she kept the kids on the go the entire time. They went to the indoor play place, for walks, to the park, to the theater to see a production of Cinderella, out for lunch, out for dinner, had tea parties and picnics. They all had blast and both Riley and Simon asked for her first thing in the morning.

In fact, she is so amazing that when our flight was canceled and then delayed twice, I was in a bit of a panic. I knew she had to be at work for 5:00a.m. and we would not arrive home until at least 11:00pm...she would then have to make the drive from our house to Welland. I called her to apologize for everything and her response was "don't worry about it, I get to spend one more day with my babies"....we couldn't ask for a better Nee Nee...she is the most selfless person, there are never any strings attached to anything. Thank you for everything that you do and everything that you are, we love you and Riley and Simon's lives are richer because of you.

No comments: