Sunday, January 11, 2009

Getting it done...

Another busy and productive weekend in the Hubbard household. We spent some time getting some shopping done, framed some of the kids artwork, bought and assembled a dresser for the baby, washed baby toys, bunting bags, nursing pillows, all of the laundry is done and put away (now I just have to stay on top of it this week) and I made another meal to freeze.

I have been working on making some meals to freeze for when the baby comes home, I have made chili, shepperd's pie and baked beans. My good friend Kara is spoiling us as well and has made us stew and split pea soup for our stash. Thank you Kara!!!

All this work and we still managed to have a little fun. Jason and kids went for dinner at Grandmas and Grandpas. I went out for an incredible dinner with Nancy and Kara and to see the movie Bride Wars.

Here's the nursery. We will wait until the babe arrives to add decor.


Some of the kids framed artwork. Now I have to go and get little plaques made to add to the mating with the name of the artwork and the kids ages.




Jason is off to Toronto this afternoon and evening...here's hoping no labour starts while he is gone. 7 days to go.

I will be gearing up for a busy week. The kids winter activities start this week, I have doctors appointments, pre-op, non-stress tests, belly shots with our photographer and a mere 24 things left on our to do list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to top it off, you plan on spending some last minute quality time with the little darlings in my classroom so you don't miss them too much! (or their wonderful teacher! heh heh heh!)

kateolijnyk said...

love the artwork. my mom did the same thing when we were kids. i still have it.
i still can't believe how much stuff you're getting done. great work!