Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Packed it in....sort of....

I only ended working half a day today. The fact that I could barely walk did me in. I will do a little more work in the next few days in order to pass my job off to someone else and to tie up a few lose ends but I will not be working directly in classrooms or during regular school hours. My nightmare of my water breaking in front of a classroom of kids is officially over:)

I received a whole bunch of cards today from grade 2 and 3 students that I worked with. You have got to love what they wrote. Here are a few of my favourites...spelling mistakes and all.

"I sur hope the babby is cute."
"I hope your babey comes out."
"I hope yor babby is as cool as you."

They sure do make me laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew, so glad you posted this. I called you - no answer. Ah, ha.... you know my ring !