Friday, January 16, 2009

Guilt....Major Mommy Guilt

I am suffering from some major mommy guilt right now. Simon has been doing some things that are not 'normal' for him over the past week or so. He hasn't had an accident in his pants or in his bed in months and months...well, guess who is having them constantly now. During some quiet cuddle time last night he told us that he is going to pee his pants so he can wear diapers like a baby. He also asked us if it's still going to be fun when the baby gets here. UGH!!!!! My poor boy. I know this is considered 'normal.' I have been reading every book I can get my hands on about this...but....it doesn't make it any easier for me.

Guilt, guilt, guilt!!!!!

1 comment:

kateolijnyk said...

ah, this sounds so familiar....i think it's the age too...
i'm still feeding bree - 'i need you to feed me mommy' i'm hoping it passes soon, but i'm not holding my breath.
good luck. btw - i'm a middle child and i did alright :)