Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was ironically one of my most trying days as a mommy of three. We were at the Holiday Inn all weekend and Jason was busy coaching all weekend, that left me a single parent in a hotel with three children. Saturday was great...besides the fact that we were just about to step foot out the door and golf ball sized hail started to fall. By Sunday, we were all a little tired and Simon was giving me a run for my money.
Back on topic....I woke up to a wonderful little movie that Jason and the kids made for me. I will try to link it to this blog later. I was spoiled with new running shoes, water bottle, running shorts, running bra ( yes, I will explain these purchases). I also got a beautiful t-shirt that Riley and Simon made for me at school, I wore it all day on Sunday.



Thank you Ri, Si, Coop and daddy for all of the wonderful gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU are the best I know. Keep running my "little one"
PS- I know a lot of moms!