Monday, August 24, 2009

We're home again....

We are home from our trip to P.E.I. It was an action packed 10 days, which I will break up into many different posts. Starting with the LONG drive.

I was prepared for this drive I was stocked with lots of surprises for the kids, tables to go over their car seats, snacks and movies that they have never seen before.

Here is Riley a few hours in on the first day.



And...here is how they entertained themselves after 12 hours in the car on day one.




A stop on day two in New Brunswick.



Cooper keeping entertained with a mountain of toys.



Coop having a sink bath after going for a swim in our hotel in Moncton.




We drove for 12 hours the first day and stayed in Quebec City, about 9 hours the second day which brought us to Moncton and 2 hours the third day bringing us into Summerside P.E.I. on time to see the opening ceremonies. The opening ceremonies will be a whole different post.

No comments: