Monday, December 28, 2009

Our babes...

I am going to try....I said try... to post a photo of each child for every month of their lives....up to Coopers age. It is so neat to me to see their similarities and differences in the way they look and their little mannerisms. Ok, here I go....

Birth....

Our poor little natural birth baby Riley. I am so thankful for this experience. The greatness of this moment is totally unexplainable. I would love to have this feeling again.



Simon a perfect c-section baby. After labouring for 8 hours (totally my fault) I had my scheduled c-section, not on it's scheduled day. A completely different experience this time around, but equally amazing.



Cooper another babe, another experience. This time the scheduled c-section happened on its scheduled day BUT the c-section was nothing close to routine.....I leave this story for another time....maybe.



The first days...

Riley


Simon



Cooper



Month one...

Riley



Simon



Cooper




Ok, I am done for tonight. We leave for the cottage in the morning and I have a ton of work to do....but this is so much more fun....

No comments: