Tuesday, December 1, 2009

She is growing up....

and there is NOTHING I can do to stop it....that makes me sad, really sad. We reached another milestone of sorts, Riley went to her first birthday party that I was not allowed to attend with her. I tried, believe me, I offered my assistance at the party...twice...ok maybe three times, but it was not needed. It was a P.J. party and I dropped my precious baby girl off at a house with 13 other little girls.... screaming little girls. As soon as I got in the car I called Jason and cried, that wasn't enough so I called my mom and cried to her too. MY BABY!!!!!!!!


When I picked her up she was happy, excited and all in one piece. She had a fantastic time and my house was spotless when she got home....I had to do something to keep my mind off of her.

No comments: