Thursday, December 10, 2009

A word of advice.....

....NEVER schedule all three of your kids for dentist appointments one after the other. I thought I would save myself three separate trips to the dentist with the kids and had us all scheduled back to back on Tuesday night. Good planning right? WRONG!!!!!! Two hours of trying to entertain all three kids in the waiting room is pure hell....ask Jason.

I couldn't resist a couple photos of the kids with "very good oral hygiene."



Cooper did see the dentist as well because he has a spot on each of his front teeth that is yellow. I have been doing lots of reading about it and my diagnosis was confirmed, he has an enamel defect. The enamel on his front teeth did not form properly. His teeth are now at a larger risk of decay. We are going to have it fixed when he gets a older, it is an easy bonding of his teeth.

No comments: