Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Our Crazy Canucks


Riley and Simon are in love with skiing and that makes Jason and I so happy. We live minutes from a ski hill, my brother and sister-in-law live in Whistler, it is a perfect family sport for us. On top of their Tuesday lessons Sunday will also become ski day. This Sunday, my mom was still visiting from Cooper's party so we took advantage of the extra pair of hands and Jason and I headed out with Riley and Simon while my mom watched a few runs and hung out in the chalet with Coop.

We started out on the magic carpet hill




Riley is able to make all her turns and stop on her own


Simon was working hard on skiing without an edgie wedgie


Riley quickly moved onto the t-bar hill and was riding the t-bar and going down the hill all by herself. I kept asking her to make her stops and she was annoyed with me because she wanted to go fast.




Simon will not be out skied by his sister and with a little help he skied the t-bar hill as well.




I am looking forward to their lesson today to see how much more improvement is made. I'm sure they will both be skiing circles around me in no time...

1 comment:

P'nC said...

Man o man....those kids can ski better than I can! What a great way to enjoy fun family time together.