Monday, May 17, 2010

Hockey...Bonk!!!!

On Saturday morning Riley went to an all boy birthday party...yes, our daughter was the only girl invited. There were 8 boys, and Riley. We knew she would be fine, she would boss everyone around and have them playing princess in no time, we were sure of it. She did have a great time and was running the Bingo game when I arrived to pick her up. I did ask her what they had for lunch and she replied "well, there were hot dogs, but I told them that I don't like hot dogs. I asked for a hamburger instead." I'm sure that boys parents were shaking their heads and wondering why their son would invite this princess.

After the party we headed to North York to watch Andrew play hockey and to spend a little bit of time with Chantal, Craig and Baby Katelyn. Chantal took Simon into the dressing room after Andrew's game and he was able to try on some equipment.


Then Andrew took the time to play a little of hockey with the kids. Look who was right in there. That-a girl!



It was a short visit but it was so nice to see everyone. Love you guys...to Miss Moon and back:)

No comments: