Thursday, May 13, 2010

Naturopath...my new best friend.

Cooper continued to suffer through the week. He continued to bleed. I was sick to my stomach each time I got him out of his crib and saw this...


He was on Advil and codeine every four hours. The codeine was causing other problems in his little body. There had to be something else we can for him.

I booked at an appointment at a Naturopath, hopefully she could help. Luckily, there is a Naturopath in Barrie whom I grew up with in Welland. It was the most pleasurable medical appointment I have ever experienced. She spent an hour and a half with us. Asking questions, interacting with Cooper, explaining everything, teaching me. She examined Coop and he giggled. Not a tear was shed the entire appointment. She answered questions I had about Riley and Simon as well. I am not sure I will go back to my family doctor again, unless there is an injury. IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY.

She suggested I pick up a variety of homeopathic remedies to help him heal and to help boost his immune system. We started all of the remedies as soon as we got home and within 24 hours his face ulcers started to heal, he started eating, he started drinking, he started going to the washroom, he was happy go lucky, run with Riley and Simon, climb everything in sight Cooper. Our baby is back.





And we are SO happy he is.

1 comment:

P'nC said...

Glad to see! Love the new look too! That photo of the 3 of them at the beach is wonderful.