Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 24

Seriously, could we have asked for better weather for the long weekend?

Saturday morning started off early with flower picking for a breakfast table arrangement.



Coop got in on the action too. Sadly this is the photo that did me in. I put my back out. I am unable to stand upright. I am barely able to walk. I am icing, I am heating, It's not getting better. It's been four days. I am going to have to call in the big guns soon and break down and see a Chiropractor. Have I mentioned before how much I dislike Chiropractors?



Our Saturday afternoon was spent in the lake, rock walking.









Pants optional.



In the early evening we went into town to get me some ice packs and pain killers and stopped at the covered bridge.





We squeezed in some silly daddy time




and capped the night of with sparklers....our warm up for the big guns on Sunday night.




Sunday we went to our friends cottage for a yummy dinner and play time,



and fireworks....check out this insane box of fireworks.





The boys heading down to the dock to light the fireworks. They giggled like school girls the entire time.


All set and ready for the show.



Again, we capped the night off with sparklers....which ended on a dramatic note...Simon dropped his sparkler and suddenly his ninja powers kicked in and he caught it in mid air. He caught the side on fire. You can imagine how the rest played out.




Our plan for Monday was to go home after Coopers nap but it was a fantastic day out so we stayed and milked every last minute out.

More rock walking.


Frog catching.




Fishing



Looking cute.






and SWIMMING.

No comments: