Sunday, June 6, 2010

Chapeau Auction

As part of the fundraising efforts for Barrie Montessori School they held a Chapeau Auction before the concert. The students crafted hats and modelled them as an auction was held to purchase the hats. Most hats went anywhere between 30-80 dollars until these two cuties came in.







Simon and "little Riley" as she is affectionately called stole the show with their cuteness. Now I am the mom, I had to bid, I couldn't give up, I couldn't be outbid. "Little Riley's" mom felt the same way. The war was on...until we hit the $120.00 mark when we decided to split the hats and the cost. She would get her daughters and I would get Simon's. Thank goodness.

Cooper takes a look and tries to figure out why his crazy mother just spent $60.00 on this hat.



You better believe I will be breaking this hat out any chance I get.

No comments: