Thursday, June 3, 2010

Walking With The Dinosaurs

Nee Nee spoils our kids. She is always planning outings for them to do together. This time she took Riley and Simon to see Walking With The Dinosaurs in Hamilton.

I met Nee Nee in Hamilton and she the kids went off to watch the show and to be spoiled with anything they could dream of. I had a special treat too, I met my friend, Moira, for dinner.

When I met back up with them after the show they were so excited. They had a fantastic time together. Simon was glowing and had a smile from ear to ear.

I gave Nee Nee my camera and she took a few photos for me. The photos gave away the food the ate...ice cream, popcorn and cotton candy!





Thank you AGAIN Nee Nee. We are so lucky to have the kindest, most thoughtful, selfless, giving, caring, intuitive Nee Nee around.

No comments: