Sunday, January 15, 2012

Busily Late To The Party

It's been a while. I'm not going to tell you I've been busy. The word busy drives me crazy lately. "How are you?" "Busy", "What have you been up to?" "We have been so busy." Busy, Busy, Busy. I mean what does busy mean? Who truly is busy? I mean, isn't all about priorities? Or possibly all about excuses? Okay, tangent over. Although, I can go on, but I won't.

*****

I have Christmas holiday fun to finish up but things have just been so busy (sorry, couldn't help myself). I will get to it later this week. There are hockey games, bowling, movies tea, lost teeth and so much more to share.

*****

I have decided not to do project 365 again this year. I came up 60 (or was it 65?) photos short from last year. The whole point of Project 365 is to take pictures of the everyday, everyday. I am going to do this a different way this year. With a simple photo dump every once and a while (how's that for non-comittment?). We upgraded our phones over the holidays and I discovered instagram. Yes, I am aware that it has been the top app for a couple years now. I am always late to the party so here's my start years after everyone "else is doing it."

Photo Dump (this is a big one)

Tuesday ski day with my boys
In the car two minutes
"You be the player, I'll be the goalie"
Our nightly tradition, eating dinner by candle light.
Sometimes I put my drinks in a coffee cup so the kids don't ask to have a sip.
Bath time
"Snug as a bug in a rug me mommy"
Thursday morning skate
After skate treats
Thursday night dinner
Thursday night skiing
Kid date
Girls night
Prepping for her first sleepover
Girly sleepover fun
The morning after the sleepover giggleover
I love it when he sits like this
Good morning
Morning Picasso
Jedi
Late night princess reading
Kickin it, 80's style

1 comment:

Jhira De Leon said...

Welcome to instagram!!! I want to follow you! My username is Jhiradln.