Friday, January 20, 2012

Photo Dump

I have written a birthday post for Coop that I will publish after this weekends festivities. For now, here I am with my weekly, or biweekly, or should i call it my not committing to any timeframe photo dump.  I'm also trying it out on a new app called Blogsy, so ths may, or may not work.  Look at me getting all technical. 



Thursday night ski


Dance party

 

Luigi has moves

 


Cooper's Angry Birds Birthday Cupcakes for his classmates



Black icing

Test driving

 


I sneaked a peak at school

Cooper's Birthday breakfast

 



Happy to hear all his birthday messages

 


Cooper's birthday morning at the indoor playground 

 

 

 

 


I love to play hide and seek with him

 


His new googles are a bit tight. 

 

1 comment:

Jhira De Leon said...

hi, I wanna Follow you on Instagram!! what is your Username? follow me Jhiradln