Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Photo Dump

I have so much to write about and I hope to get to things in more detail over the next couple of days. But for now....photo dump.


An amazing night at Alivias Rainbows and the one of the sweetest babies I've ever met. Our table was reserved under my maiden name:).





A fancy tea party at Nee Nee's house

Visiting daddy's office - The Full Time Training Centre.

Our fancy Red Carpet Oscar Party - more to come on this later.

Our boys

Cooper's crazy hair and hat day

Party prep

She is so grown up

Enjoying one more bite of gluten, after the diagnosis - more on this later too.

Three little monkey's

Learning

Trying to make some sense of it all.

The boys take a self portrait

A date at Starbucks

I love waking up to him beside me

Riley's birthday party - More to come....

Riley's truffula tree cupcakes for school

Riley's birthday morning door

A few quick surprises before school

A quick special dinner from daddy before we go to the movies

Birthday evening at The Lorax

Silly boy at Chapters

This is what our new normal is

No comments: