Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CAUTION: Not For People With A Weak Stomach!!!!

Well, another day, another mess.....and one we hope NEVER happens again. Simon no longer wears diapers to nap, he most often stays dry until.....today. I came upstairs today to wake him as it was almost 5:00 and found him out of his bed 'painting' the walls. Oh yes, he had an accident in bed and decided that it would be a good idea to pick it up and rub it all over the walls......YIKES!!!!!! I know what my mom is thinking, karma....yes, I did this too as a child. WHAT A DISGUSTING MESS!!!!! Jason put Simon in the bath and I got the honour of cleaning the walls....no organic cleaner for this job, straight to the extra strength chemicals.

I did think of taking a picture but I just couldn't stomach it. There is never a dull moment in this house:)

No comments: