Monday, September 8, 2008

Rapidly Expanding

Baby number 3 is certainly making my waist line expand. I am starting to feel stronger movements and kicks. I am looking forward to the day that Jason and the kids can feel the movement. I am finally over the sickness, for the most part but have a whole new host of problems. Three pregnancies, three totally different issues. I am much more tired this time. I am having some major vein issues in my legs, way worse then with Simon. A vein actually has started to come through my skin. I have low blood pressure, which causes me to have major head rushes. And my last pregnancy issue so far is I have a pulled muscle in my big belly. With all this craziness going on I am still amazed by the miracle of it all...who would of thought I would be on baby number three after all we went through. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey baby #3....leave some stretch marks so your mom can look like the rest of us in a bikini...PLEASE!!!!

P'nC said...

You look beautiful!