Monday, September 29, 2008

This Week??????

I am sitting here with our calender out trying to figure out how I am going to survive this week. Monday both kids start swimming and Jason has practice. Tuesday Jason is gone for volleyball. Wednesday Riley has dance, Simon has his Active Kids program and Jason leaves right from work for volleyball....I am trying to figure out how I can be with Riley and be in with Simon for Active Kids at the same time????, Thursday, Jason has volleyball. Friday, I have to work this Friday and I have a doctors appointment. Saturday and Sunday Jason is in London for volleyball and the kids have a birthday party to attend. YIKES!!!! All this and I have started being sick AGAIN....what's with that?????? It went away for a couple of weeks but surprise, it's back. Hopefully Friday at my appointment I can get something for my poor legs, the veins are popping through and bleeding all the time and it freaking hurts!!! Okay, enough complaining, I gotta run, I have a lot of work to do.

No comments: