Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Look At This Face...



This sweet, innocent, absolutely gorgeous face is casing me many sleepless nights. Our dear Simon has been making visits to our bed in the middle of the night. I am so exhausted that I do exactly what your are not "supposed" to, pull him into bed with us. He does go right back to sleep in our bed but the problem is he sleeps ON TOP OF ME!!!!! This certainly doesn't make for a restful night for me. This wouldn't be such a big deal but...there's a baby coming in just a little over three months.

We both know how we can probably "fix" this....get up and put him back in his own bed, even when we screams and cries. Good theory, the problem, I am too tired and sick in the evenings and nights. Jason goes to practice every night and doesn't get home to close midnight and is up by 5:30 to leave for work by 6:30. On weekends he is away at tournaments...this leaves me solely responsible....URGH!!!! Hopefully I can get my act together in the next couple of weeks. Wish me luck.

No comments: