Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pregnacy Update

I went to the doctors yesterday afternoon for my last pre-natal appointment with my doctor. I spoke to him about what was happening with my 'cramps' and he told me that women who have had other births can have Braxton Hicks contractions early on and they can be hard. I am glad that that is all it is but not looking forward to months of this pain. I also told him about my soreness and after pushing around a little and sending me through the roof, I have a pulled legament. There are two legaments that hold your uterus into to place and the one on my right is pulled. Finally, we spoke of my legs and the fact that I am getting sick again, he basically told me to deal with the sickness, it's part of pregnancy and that my legs are one of the worst cases he has seen but....suck it up, it's part of what I have to deal with.

The other part to the appointment he told me that if the baby continues to grow at this rate to expect a big 9 or 10 pounder....OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting another ultrasound this month just to be sure and then start my OB appointments the beginning of November.....yikes, it's getting closer.

No comments: